I know there's still just over a month left before the game is released but we're definitely creating a new club aren't we? I've been reading up on the new Virtual Pro mode and it seems really good and will add a load extra to the club side of the game.

* Virtual Pro is basically where you create yourself in the game and you play as yourself in ALL game modes. You can also create a Virtual Pro Club.

* You upload your picture(s) to easportsfootball.com and then download your Game Face in the game. You can't see your opponents Game Faces, but you can see all your Club members faces so it'll be pretty cool seeing each of us celebrating when we score As well as having our club name on the scoreboard and our own player names during gameplay.

* If one of us select ANY your player is still placed on the pitch but his stats will only improve with what he does (not if you perform well in defence as any but your Virtual Pro striker plays shit). Also the club is limited to 1 ANY player for each match.

* You cant create a 6'7" striker with 99 stats. Stats are based on the position you choose (eg strikers will not be as good at tackling) as well as other things. There will not be an extreme amount of difference between a newly created player (they start at 70) and someone who's spent a fair amount of time with their created Pro player either.

* Players stats are improved on how well they play during the game. Also if you have good form, your stats will improve on a match by match basis. It takes time to improve a fair bit, so I doubt everyone will have decent stats within a week. I also heard if you have a bad match your XP will go down. Stats are increased through the accomplishments (see below) and moral (play well your stats increase)

* There are 200 accomplishments in the Virtual Pro game. These are in 3 catagories: Attribute Upgrades (defence, shooting etc), Traits & Celebrations and Kit Accessories. These can be unlocked by achieving in all game modes (even in the arena) eg Juggling the ball in the arena unlocks new skill moves. Traits include the Rory Delap super long throw.

* If you use 10 human players for your Virtual Pro Club, you'll receive more XP/stat bonus than if you use 3 or 4 players. EA are trying to encourage more 10 vs 10 games. I also read that if you have less than 10 players, the generic players are about the same statwise than how your Virtual Pro started so not the best...

* If your Virtual Pro is a striker and you want a few games at centre back, you can change your position and build at any time.

* Something called Boosts can be bought using MS points and from the PS Store. These boosts will let you have better finishing, passing, crossing etc. They will not let you become faster or stronger. They only last between 1 - 20 matches and are only a 5 - 10 point increase on your stats.

* The Club leaderboards are now split into 11 regions (as well as a world ranking). A season lasts one month and at the end of the month the rankings are reset.

* We can now search for and challenge other clubs