I must say that the club games last night where utter shite!
I know there are issues with lag with some people and that can't be helped unfortunately but some of the play was shocking to say the least.

As we all can see, we play well when we PASS the ball along the ground and play the odd over the top through ball.
Positions are really important, we all (myself included) need to stick to our own positions and not keep wondering in to other peoples.
E.g. I play the left wing and that is well know that that’s where I play so let me play it, if you’re a striker stick to it! If we stick to our positions we are less likely to tackle and fall over each other.

Skill moves are a big fat NO! unless we are whipping a team 3 or 4 - 0, they may work against computer controlled players but 9 times out of 10 they don't work against real players and we just end up losing the ball.

I know it's early in the new season and I might sound like I’m having a go but I am also guilty of the above and will sort it out. I know we all play for a bit of fun but surely you'll all agree that it's much more fun when we are winning??

Personally I think we should pick a formation and stick to it for a few weeks at a time and try and get it to work and if it's not working then we can pick another and maybe for next week we should think about choosing positions before hand?

So i'll start it off.

Formation Position

Parsnips: 3 - 5 - 2 Left Wing