I feel i should share what EA's Customer service is really like:-

I quit ultimate teams a few months ago, sold my coins and gave up after pointless people glitching the game and EA not doing anything about it and also finding out none of your players carry over to the next year, so its like any real team losing all their players at the end of the season, needless to say i got well over £100 back on ebay

for those not familar with glitching, if your losing and want a 3-0 win just unplug your ethernet cable and plug it back in, go to work, come home and you will have a 3-0 win if you internet lasted that long and they got bored and turned the xbox off, I think i left the xbox on for 8 hours once to get a win another bad thing in ultimate teams if you quit you get less coins for buying new players,
yes how bad is that? EA still have no addressed this problem, you can be punished for winning and then punished again by their poor code/cheaters.

So i have not bothered with ultimate teams since really, but have always though ranked games work, i will just play them.

today i started my 1st ranked game in a while (40 win 19 losses and 12 draws) i do ok for my level

Anyway beat the guy 7-1 , last kick of the game it locked up, rebooted and now 3-0 loss, so let EA know how crapo they really are:-

When i was sending my rant and telling them they can fuck right off i will be playing Pro Evo clubs this year, i noticed the email i sent them regarding our virtual DF team, they did absolutely nothing to help with that either,. we had to delete the club which had won 27 cups and had 4700 points, there reply to me telling them we had to delete everything we had earned for the past 6 months (well over 300 hours invested) because they had messed online clubs up, the random players in our club was 46 rated instead of 70.

Here is their reply to me telling them i had deleted everything we had ever earned because of there mistake

Hi EA, Our Pro Club (Digital Forums) is suppose to be a 5 star club, but the com...

Response Samrat Ray via Email05/24/2011 12:42 AM
Hello Gamer,

Thank you for writing to Electronic Arts customer support.

Thank you for giving me an opportunity to assist you regarding your issue. You will be receiving a Survey shortly in your E-mail. I will appreciate if you can take out some time and mention if I was of any help to you.

If there is anything else we can help you with please let us know.

Thank you,

Harve
EA Online Support

OK so not only have they not assisted me, they have no apology and want me to take time out to fill in their survey?

I think EA have the worst customer service of any company ever, the game simply does not work, instead of fixing it they just bring out another FIFA, take your money and then don't care about if the game actually works or not.

those who know fifa well will know all about the first 6 months of not being able to play online due to the game going out of synch, everybody thought it was lag, it was there multiplayer coding failing.

Who is up for some Pro Evo This year?

I have had enough of Electronic Arts