Right I ended up buying the early download release for 2000 MS points, took forever to download 6.5 gb even though im on 50mb.

To start with I changed my buttons to:

A - Tackle or Push/Pull
B - Teammate contain
RB - Contain

It helps a lot, more similar to Fifa 11's controls.

The game seems a fair bit easier than the demo, I struggled to get anywhere near the ball on World class, but my first game on world class was Man United (me) vs Man City. It seemed very realistic, Hernandez was bending runs on the last man and trying to run in behind the defence. I was 2-1 up leading into the last 10 minutes, then Tevez scored twice in the last couple of minutes. Cunt!

I then decided to play the online Head to Head Seasons mode. it's basically ranked games. You start in division 10 and play 10 games. You need so many points to get promoted to Division 9 and so on. I started off great, got promoted to div 9 straight away, but it's been absolutely crap since then. I've lost loads, and alot of them have been down to lag. The one game I lost 8-4. I was 7-0 down. I couldn't do a thing, it was obvious he had a lag switch or had turned his downloads on after 5 minutes. Every time he came forward he was through to my keeper, the new tactical defending is going to be a big problem with games that lag. On another note its brilliant in games that don't lag at all.

I had a quick go at Be a Pro (similar to clubs) and it was 8 vs 8. I had zero lag whatsoever, it was a great game. Instead of Head to Head games being peer to peer, all Club games players are connected to a central server. If they can keep these servers running how they are now then clubs will be great.

Overall I think they single player game is brilliant, online head to head will be major frustrating if you'r opponents have their downloads on or whatever, I've already threw my pad and nearly broke it lol